Mission, Vision & Values
Pharmalab was founded in 1953 by Marcel Vachon. The company manufactures a wide range of high-quality products, as well as analysis, control, quality assurance, validation, research, development and processing at a fair, competitive price.
Pharmalab is a multigenerational family business focused on an excellent service and the development of its employees with values like service, transparency, rigor, commitment, respect, continuous improvement, corporate culture, growth, synergy and collaboration.
As a committed company, Pharmalab is very present in his community and is generous with philanthropic activities.
Pharmalab has also earned the following awards:
- Méritas — Entrepreneurs de la Rive-Sud: 1987
- Les Pléiades — Hommage à un Bâtisseur: February 2002
- Les Grandes Distinctions Desjardins: 1st Winner 2011
- Hommage aux Bâtisseurs de Lévis: November 2011
Desjardins Gala – Excellence Award:
- 1998 Edition – Industrial Field
- 1998 Edition – Commercial Field
- 1999 Edition – Industrial Field
- 1999 Edition – Commercial Field
- 1999 Edition – Category Business Owner of the Year
- 2000 Edition – Industrial Field
- 2000 Edition – Category Business Owner of the Year
- 2009 Edition – Category Exporter
Our guarantee to our employees
Pharmalab guarantees a fully secure work environment and a great air quality. Our employees work on modern equipment and use the latest technologies.
Social life in Pharmalab is busy: an active and creative social club offers new activities to build teams and keep employees motivated and happy at work.
Pharmalab offers several advantages and great working conditions:
- Collective insurance
- Employee Assitance Program
- Training and integration after hiring
- Encouraging positive initiative and creative ideas (Pharmagenics)
- Clothing provided
- Flexible work schedules
- ... and more!