Our quality control department thoroughly inspects and checks the product through every stage of the manufacturing process, from raw materials reception to finished product delivery. Product integrity is therefore strictly monitored at every step of the manufacturing and processing operations.
Building on the expertise of its staff and a state-of-the-art analytical laboratory, Pharmalab can conduct chemical and microbiological analyses on raw materials and finished products.
Our analytical laboratory allows us to manage orders in a more flexible way, enabling us to provide our clients with a fast quality service.
Pharmalab’s Strength: its experienced team of analysts.
The main analytical services offered by Pharmalab’s laboratory are:
- Total counts
- Yeasts and molds
- Pathogen detection
- HPLC (content and degradation product analysis)
- GC (residual solvents and content)
- ICP (metals, heavy metals and minerals)
- IR (identification)
- UV (identification and content)
- AA (minerals and metals)
- Titration (Karl Fisher and content)
- All basic physical and chemical analyses.